Saturday, September 20, 2008

mirandahollomon.blogspot.com - exclusive club

Okay - I just found out that a friend of mine has had her blog copied and posted on another blog. Aside from that - the possibility that wierdos stalk the blogs (Carmen - you know who you are!;) )

Heres the thing: I LOVE knowing that people are looking at our pictures and want to know whats going on with our little familia. So please send me your emails so I can give you access to my page. When you come to the blog page you will just put in your email and a password that you create.

So - please stalk us - those that are kind and loving. I like it!!!

7 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

m_dawg_2ligit2quit@yahoo.com I wanna stalk you in a loveable way!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

carmenclynch@gmail.com

I'm telling you, people are nuts! Maybe I should be flattered someone likes my blog so much!

I emailed ya the details!

Chad and Kristen said...

kspencer02@yahoo.com...in da house!!!

oh ya!! did you know I went to forks too...check out my blog...can you imagine copying someones blogs?!? what would the point of that be?

Shelley said...

Hey Girly- You know my email address so add me!

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

you already have mine so I am not going to give it to you. Did you know that the stalkers can look at your comments and now they have all of your friends email addresses. Didn't think of that did you?!?! Just kidding! Hey thanks for watching Brandon for me on Friday it helped me out a ton. I will plan on coming another one and we can hang out longer.

Mel and Nate said...

melpaynter@hotmail.com Please let me join VIP!!!! I should do that to mine to but I am so lazy. There are a lot of weirdo's out there! We miss you!

Christy said...

ckohler19@hotmail.com

You're smart to do this. It's something that I need to do. Let us know when you're up next.