Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stephenie Meyer Day

Saturday was Forks' first Stephenie Meyer day. It was a lot of fun. They had a look a like contest, twilight vendors, drawings, birthday cake for Bella. There was some serious cash spent in that little town!


Amanda, Heather and I by Bella's truck. Heather obviously felt too cool to wear her TwilightMoms nametag. :)


They also had tours of Forks High School. It was smelly - but fun! I forget what schools smell like. The high school has recently been deemed unsafe and they are looking for donations to make some repairs. All of the money that was donated this weekend from drawings and chamber purchases were going to help the school.

This is our TwilightMoms group pictures. There were a ton of us able to go! You can see mom on the far right, 3rd row up. I'm on the truck holding the sign and Amanda and Heather....I don't know. I couldn't see them when I was in the truck either! :)

Of course we had to have a picture by Chief Swan's car.

No comments: