Sunday, September 7, 2008

Carmen tagged me! My first tag! (Or was she checking to see if I was stalking her? hmmm)

-Link the person who tagged you
-List 6 of your quirks
-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them
-List the rules on your blog

1 - I take the crust off all bread items - including pizza

2 - I don't enjoy having people clean my house!! Not that I don't trust them, it just....ugh.

3 - Not sure if this is a quirk - but I have an unhealthy obsession with Twilight including but not limited to a vampire named Edward Cullen who doesn't even exist.

4 - I don't mind a warm sody pop.

5 - I don't panic when the gas light turns on - This is what Jeff says! haha

6 - I always have to plan things - checklists and all


1 - Ashley

2 - Emily

3 - Melissa

4 - Jessica

5 - Kristen

6 - ....I don't know 6 people!!





3 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I heard you email your fam/friends on ANY and ALL Twilight updates. Can you add me to your list....I am obsessed!

Miranda said...

Uhh..yeah!! I have a TON of information right now - send me your email at rememberthehollomo@yahoo.com

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Miranda! You are hillarious! I was laughing out loud about your post on Aiden's hair. He looks so cute with his head shaved! He is the sweetest little boy and little Harry is adorable! We miss you!!