Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Hoh National Forest

We hiked/walked through the Hoh Forest on Friday. It was - like everything else in Forks - amazingly beautiful! We chose the Hall of Moss for our walk.
This is our vampire picture! In the book, Edward runs with Bella on his back through the forest. This was our attempt. Run Manda! Run!

This is our group. Sadly - mommy couldn't come with us on our walk. But she met up with us in La Push for lunch. We got there early enough that we made it before most of the twilightmoms started through.

Thanks to Heather for pointing out this shot for me. The moss was amazing on these trees.

I have a gazillion pictures from the Hoh forest. It was gorgeous!

2 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

what an amazing shot of those trees!!!! Wow! I have never seen anything like it...I have to say I laughed outloud when I saw the "vampire picture" Hilarious!

AmyC ~ said...

I Love the moss pic!!!