Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On the road...

We took the ferry from edmonds across to kingston (?). It was a lot of fun! I've never been on one before so this was a first. It was pretty cold out on the water. When we crossed back I was sure to wear a long sleeve shirt. (My shirt says: Emmett Cullen eats Democrats for breakfast)


This is the other ferry coming back across. There were a lot of sail boats out on the water too. It was really gorgeous.

We stayed up high were we could see everything. I think all of us wanted to see every bit that we could.

This is at Discover Bay where mom and aunt Di stayed when they were in Seattle in July. I love this picture of us. I picked up a few sea shells before we left - Aidan loves them!

1 comment:

Lynch said...

Fun!! I am kinda sad that I didnt go, but I was very comfy in my own bed at night! And there's only one thing that could have made that picture any better...ME!!! Just kidding. I love it!!