Monday, September 15, 2008

Forks

Here is a little appetizer.
Seriously - to even attempt to put into words the amazing....perfection of this town and La Push would be a ridiculous attempt. Let me put it this way - Jeff will be saving a lot of money now because I would rather go back to Forks and La Push instead of London anyday. I'll put more pictures on here and when I actually get home I'll put some on my photography page as well.



We went to First Beach every day we were there. I'm so glad that we did. It was my favorite part. Aside from Forks being my new favorite town - completely ignoring anything Twilight - the La Push beach is my favorite place to be. I kept wishing my husband and boys could be with me.



Of course we went to Bella Italia in Port Angeles. It was about 45 minutes away and well worth the drive. The food was amazing! They were all out of mushroom ravioli (what Bella had in the book). I had fetuccini carbonara and it was the best I have ever had. I did get to have a coke though. I'll also point out something I'm sure you will all notice...Washington is not kind to my hair or face. :)


This is at First Beach, of course. Saturday night there was a bonfire and the Quileute story teller told stories. Our group started our own bonfire on the beach and it was massive!!


I knew they were real!!! This is the sign at the Forks Hospital. Now you have proof...

2 comments:

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

did i mention you are pathetic! love ya i hope you are having tonz of fun!

Chad and Kristen said...

Frickin' Awesome! That is all I have to say....