Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bonfire at La Push

Saturday night we went back to La Push for a bonfire and to listen to the Quileute story teller. It was cold, but everyone was having too much fun to worry about it. It was so foggy that we couldn't see the nearest island. It was amazingly gorgeous. It really added to the atmosphere when we listened to the stories of the Quileutes.


We had such a blast! This was my first beach bonfire and I loved it. If only Jessica would have been there... :)

Heather, Amanda, Me and mom by the bonfire. We attempted to roast marshmallows, but it was so incredibly hot when you were close enough to the fire that when you were within arm's reach you could almost feel it singe your eyebrows! But it was so much fun and I wouldn't have rather been anywhere else.


This poor Quileute kid! He was just minding his own business eating chili and fry bread at the indian dance and made the critical mistake of wearing a leather jacket and carrying his helmet (that is what Jacob - Quileute - wears in the book) and the girls started going crazy. One of the TwilightMoms finally asked him if he knew why the ladies were going crazy. He had no clue. She told him and he thought it was pretty cool. I was sitting next to an older lady that though he was so hot that she made me get my picture taken so I could send it to her just for her to look at him! Of course I obliged and I must admit...I'm turning into a little bit of a Jacob fan.

2 comments:

Lynch said...

That guys is totally YUMMY!!! I'm glad you got your picture taken with him!

Chad and Kristen said...

I am now a Jacob fan!!! grr baby very grrr!!! One question! Where's my sweatshirt?