Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seattle, WA

Pikes Place was an awesomely huge market that had anything and everything! We stopped there on our way to Forks. We were ahead of schedule and decided to get some fruit. It was some of the best fruit ever. I hadn't realized how big it all was until we took an elevator down 6 levels of the market, crossed a street and took another 6 flights down to the waterfront part of the market place.

He was cute. What can I say? This is wear I got Aidan's awesome Pirate gear. It was a fun shop.

We ate at the Crab Pot before heading home. It was really good - but the company was better!

This was the clearest shot of the Space Needle we got. The other ones were from the car. I was glad I at least got to see it a little bit.

Before we left we got to see this gorgeous sunset from the pier.

No comments: