Friday, October 3, 2008

Where were the boys?

They were in Mississippi with Jeff and his family! Jeff said that Aidan was obsessed with the dinosaurs at the museum. Shopped, had pictures taken, hung out with family and partied hardcore, baby!!


Gunnar and Michael are the only ones with hair in this picture...I think Harry comes next! The boys have so much fun with Gramps. When Nana and Gramps came out after Harry was born, Gramps could put Harry to sleep and keep him calm like nobody else!

I love this picture! I'm not sure what Michael said to him - but you can tell that Harry just doesn't believe him. :) You can almost hear him saying "Are you kiddin' me?"

Jeff's friends brought their kids to the party, of course. I have no doubt that Aidan was having a blast.

Nana could hardly stand the wait for the boys to get out there. They had so much fun! When I picked them up, Aidan started crying and telling me that he wanted to go back to Nana's house. Poor thing.

Thank you so much, Nana and Gramps - for letting my boys come visit and for taking car of them. We love you! Can't wait to see you both at Christmas!

No comments: