Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Book Club

This book is great! It gives you a week by week, day by day section to read and the opportunity to make goals. It was shocking to see that someone else actually had been where I feel I am at today and after reading just the first week I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I feel so much lighter knowing that I can do anything that needs to be done and then some!

A woman in our playgroup read this and suggested we start a book club to keep ourselves on track and help keep us motivated. There are a few of us that are reading this book now and with our first book club meeting tomorrow, I'm so excited and interested to see what they have to say about it.

I'll keep updated on our meetings for the next 6 -weeks. Maybe some of you moms out there could use a little pick-me up too. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I would love to hear more about the book. What Mom couldn't use a little pick me up! Keep me posted for sure!