Sunday, November 16, 2008

Westwood Borders

I got into California this morning at 930am. We headed right over to Borders so we could catch some of the cast of Twilight! We were along the rope as they walked by us so I have some video of that - but I'll have to load that later. From left to right: Peter Facinelli (Dr. Carlisle Cullen) 'Angela', Solomon (Sam), Jackson Rathbone (Jasper), Michael Welch (Mike Newton).

It was all super crazy! I gotta tell ya - Peter and Jackson are definitely better to look at in person - and THATs sayin' something! I'm off to get back in line with my friends for the red carpet stuff tomorrow but I'll keep updating as I take pictures.

3 comments:

Lynch said...

Thats sooo cool!!!

sheri said...

wowza!! how'd ya get to do this!!

vic said...

You are a rock star!!