Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun For All!

Me and the boys leave in the morning for Salt Lake. Saturday night I'm off to the New Kids on the Block concert while the boys hang out with Grandma and Sunday morning I'm of to California. Jeff is staying home to hold down the fort and I know what a great sacrifice that is for him. *sarcasm* But work must be attended and the house must be warm for us when we come home Wednesday night.

So I'm taking this opportunity to make it publicly known how amazing my family is. I know it sounds funny to say that Jeff 'let' me go to Forks, WA and he is 'letting' me go to California - but its true. I know I could just go but I would really feel like I was abandoning my family and leaving Jeff with a lot to handle. So I am truly thankful that he let me go to Forks and so truly thankful that he has encouraged me to meet up with my friend in California for MORE Twilight stuff! I have the most amazing husband ever and I love you, Peff. More than you could ever imagine! Its not every husband that would feed an insane obsession like mine. :) I know the boys are gonna have a blast with Jess and Noah and my mom. They always do!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We have so much coming up these couple months and I'm so excited about it all! This trip to California. Twilight comes out! (EEE!). Thanksgiving in Salt Lake, day after Thanksgiving shopping, Christmas parties, family parties,a ride on the Polar Express, Christmas and our long awaited visit with Judi and Bill! We are so excited that they are coming out for Christmas! And I'm so excited that we get to share our decorated home and traditions with them. :)

Love you all! I'll post pictures from California and I'm hoping Jess and Mom will take some pictures too? I really don't count on Jeff taking any! haha

2 comments:

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Woohoo! I can't wait for your pics! I'll be thinking of you all day today and wondering "Did she meet Edward yet?" Heeheehee...

I think it's so awesome that Jeff 'lets' you go to these things... I don't think it's weird that you say it that way at all. It's great that he supports you and encourages you to pursue all the things that you are passionate about! That's what makes a great husband and you deserve nothing less my fabulous friend!!

BIG Hugs
Penni

PS Pictures Pictures, we want Pictures! hahaha! Just kidding... No pressure...

PSS Can't wait to see the movie with you this coming Saturday!

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

so when are you doing the polar express? Are you not wanting us to go with you? Fine i am sorry we aren't cool enough to be seen with you anymore. J/K we can talk about it later.