Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET!

KRISTEN!! OH MY GOSH IT'S KRISTEN!

'Bella' looked beautiful. She was so sweet. I have some short video I'll try to get uploaded.

ROBERT! OH MY GOSH IT'S ROBERT!
Okay - this man is amazingly beautiful! Seriously. And he seemed really overwhelmed and humble and sweet. I have some awesome crazed-fan video I'll try to upload and some more pictures. We were on the front row of the red carpet cattle in our little corral and it was absolutely amazing!

PETER! OH, PETER!!
Peter Facinelli plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen. He is also beautiful. Jennie Garth is in the background and together they are the most beautiful couple I have ever seen. He was just worshipping her, you could just tell how much they are in love. Loved it!

NIKKI!! JACKSON!!!!
Nikki Reed plays Rosalie Hale. Her dress was gorgeous and she was so much prettier in person - so I'm happy now. Jackson Rathbone plays Jasper Hale and was such a cutie. He was just smiling the whole time. They stopped in front of us to talk, so naturally we took some more pictures.

5 comments:

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Totally living vicariously over here and am just in amazement....... Really..... Thanks for spending the 'night on the street' so we could experience this with you! So Cool!

XOXO
Penni

ashtrost said...

Jackson needs to make his hair golden again. He looks like mickeymouse with the black hair. He used to be my favorite, I'll just have to enjoy him in the movie.

Chad and Kristen said...

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy...so jealous!! I am off to see the movie in 3 hours at the 2:40am showing!!! I cant believe you were there in person....so not fair!!!

Amanda M said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Chad and Kristen said...

Wait I thought Jennie Garth was dating...wait nevermind I was thinking of Jenny Mccarthy