Tuesday, November 18, 2008

AAHHHH!!!!!

OIt was about 1230am and I was off on a search for some internet. We saw some lights and I said "hey - that looks pretty - can we go look?" So we walked down the block from our hotel and it was the after party!! So we stood out there because only the nice, comfy, cozy pillow and bed await us. Peter came out to see us all - super nice!

Outside the after party again - Billy Burke. He plays 'Charlie' - Bella's dad. He was quite....*ahem* to put it lady-like - a very handsome, nice smelling, sweet.... He is my George Clooney.

Yes - I look stoned - but we had 3 different ladies taking pictures of us with Robert! Just had to put my face on with him - 'cuz he's purdy!

Solomon is just cool! He was the 2nd one there and he is just a blast. He gave our friend a hug because he remembered her from a dinner they all had, and the girls behind us just screamed! It was pretty funny. :)

Here is us on the front of the red carpet!! Charlotte, me and Kirsten. There were a few more of us on the front. Kirsten and I look pretty rough after our night on the street! haha

9 comments:

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Holy Crap!! I have goosebumps right now just from looking at your pics!! HOW TOTALLY EXCITING!! You really got to meet some of them (EDWARD! YOU GOT A PIC WITH EDWARD!! WOWZERS!!!!!!!!) That is so awesome!!!!!!!! Woohoo!! Can't wait to see you so we can chat about it!!

BIG Hugs
'Penni'

Shelley said...

I HATE you and love you at the same time!! I am so jealous!!! You and Charlotte look like you had such a blast! Love you!

Mel and Nate said...

That looks so fun! You are so cute and I am sure "Edward" fell in love with you! DId Jeff stay home with the little ones?? You deserve a nice break! Next time I am going with you! That is so exciting that Erin and Sam's wife are prego!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's all i can manage right now...Let me gather myself....

AmyC ~ said...

You're so cute. lol

Lynch said...

MIRANDA SUCKS, SHE REALLY REALLY SUCKS!!! Ok, I just wish I was there. Thats awsome. I totally would have grabbed Roberts butt if I was that close to him.

Chad and Kristen said...

You and Edward have matching eyes!!! I love it!!!

Amanda M said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! This is so awesome!! They all look so amazing and I'm totally jealous big time!!
Thanks for posting so many pictures though!! They are so much fun to look at!!
And THANKS again for the poster!! I love it!! :0)

Jes said...

Miranda I couldn't be more jealous and happy for you all at the same time! I am so glad you posted your pics! I need to go collect myself but just had to tell you thanks for sharing! AHHH I am in LOVE!!!!! (with an Edward, LOL!)