Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Uh-Oh!

When we left this morning it was barely starting to snow. When we headed home it was a blizzard!! The roads were awful. We were at the bottom of the bridge at the light behind a car and we got smashed into! Harry started screaming right away. I asked Aidan if he was ok and he just looked at me and said "Yep." Such a sport.
The guy slammed into us pretty hard. They had to close the bridge because it was too dangerous to drive on. Jeff came right away, of course and talked to the police. A guy from our ward was driving by and stopped so Aidan and Harry could get in his warm car. It was freezing!!
Aidan's first ride in an ambulance! ok - sort of. We went in to have Harry checked out and while we were there they drove about 10 feet to move it out of the way. :) Aidan thought he was pretty cool. We could see the cop cars and the fire truck out the window. Harry thought it was pretty cool that I was holding him. Poor little guy was so tired! (sorry about the picture - I was using my camera on my phone)
Two of the guys in the car behind us were taken to the hospital. Luckily Aidan and Harry are ok (so far!) but I'm pretty bad. My neck, head, back, knee, shoulder and wrists all hurt! I'm off to the dr. tomorrow so that should be fun.

1 comment:

Chad and Kristen said...

oh how crappy!!! So glad to hear that the precious cargo is OK though...keep us updated on all your aches and pains that you will feel tomorrow!