Monday, February 25, 2008

GO JAZZ!


My mom took me to the Jazz vs Hawks game (because I'm her favorite). It was awesome and hilarious of course! Me and Jeff and mom and the boys went to David's kitchen for dinner. We took trax but when we got to the Temple mom realized she had forgotten our tickets! We got on the train heading back home. We got off and I looked and saw the next train coming towards Salt Lake. I ran as fast as my little legs would carry me with a man running behind me yelling to me that he wasn't chasing me and we were laughing because he wanted on the Salt Lake train too. My speed was so incredible that my pants button broke and my zipper wouldn't stay up so I had to hold my pants up while running back. Mom was a pro at holding the train. The game was awesome. We got our ice cream at the correct moment to assist the Jazz in their 110 - 96 victory. I ate my ice cream in honor of Kyle Korver. It was alot of fun! I'm so glad I got to go. :)

No comments: