Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party

We decided to have a little halloween party last night. It was loads of fun! (but I think we need a big party house next time we buy)

Firs I must state that I find it totally unfair that Jeff fits into his skinny jeans and I don't even own skinny jeans anymore. :( Second - how hot is he?!?!!? Good heavens...

He didn't want to dress up so we looked online and found his costume. A sign around his neck that says "Nudist on Strike".

Thats little Tyler Hadlock in the chicken costume

I couldn't really get a picture of the kids because they were so pumped up on sugar and running around and - to be honest - I avoided Aidan's room where they were all playing like the plague. I didn't want to see the destruction.

I looked hot. Admit it. I had a good unibrow going on that you can't see and I stuffed my bum. Aidan was afraid of my makeup so he wouldn't really come too close to me. Thats Jen in the Supergirl costume! It was awesome. Todd was pretending to be horrified...

No comments: