Monday, September 28, 2009

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Nana (Jeff's mom) was completely amazing and bought Aidan and I front row seats to Barnum & Bailey's Circus last Saturday. Aidan was so excited from the moment I told him we were going. Every day he would ask how many more sleeps until the circus. He definitely wasn't disappointed.

His favorite part was the clowns. I was a little concerned - but he loved them! He really enjoyed everything else too, but couldn't wait until the clowns came back out every time.

My favorite was when the ladies were shot out of the cannon. If I wasn't afraid of heights or had the dreams where you jump or fall and you can't see the ground at all...I would totally do that!

You can't have a circus without elephants and they were awesome. I have always loved the circus and I'm so glad that Aidan can't wait to go again. Next year, Jeff will be able to walk and Harry will be older. It will be so much fun to go with the whole family.

3 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Look like fun! I like your hair! We missed you at the fall harvestacular/1

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Neato! Fun times!

BIG HUGS
H

Christy said...

So much fun! I'd love to take the boys and do that.