Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aidan 'The Bob'

This kid is a freak. And I say that with as much love as I can! He is an amazing child with the biggest heart I have ever seen. The things we have learned from him go beyond what anyone has ever tried to teach me before. His love and understanding of the pureness and unconditional love of our Saviour is amazing. He is always saying the most hilarious things and having the most odd dreams (nose fields?). He loves his brother even though he tends pick on him. And I love seeing them hug whenever they've been away from each other. He is the greatest big brother and one of the most amazing sons ever (the other being Harry)

Like I said - he likes to pose and act out stories. Maybe someday he'll make a lot of money posing and acting!

Such a silly Bob!


No comments: