Monday, September 28, 2009

Gardner Village

We went to Gardner Village with my mom this last weekend. Its one of our favorite places to go! We were looking at some of the witches and watching the ducks when Aidan got sad (couldn't get to the candy store fast enough). Harry sidled right up next to Aidan and asked him if he was okay. I love these boys!

Aidan informed us that the witch did not crash into the building - she was climbing to the top!

The boys got to ride the ponies. Aidan rode by himself for the first time and he loved every minute of it. Harry didn't even want me to touch him. I had to hold onto his shirt so he wouldn't keep hitting my hand away.

Aidan held Harry's hand everywhere. We had forgotten the stroller, but he said he would help us keep Harry safe. And he did a great job!


1 comment:

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Yeah!! Looks like a good time! Love seeing you post! It's like having a little virtual visit.

BIG HUGS
H