Wednesday, July 8, 2009


This is a Bob. This is a Bob on popsicles. Jeff bought these new swimsuit/floaty things the other day for the boys to wear to Lava. Aidan wore his almost all day yesterday. So cute! I think he finally feels semi-ok with going in the pool now.

You can see the guy climbing the tree in the background. Aidan was sitting on the counter to watch him better since I wouldn't let him go outside to watch.







This is what we spent our afternoon doing. :) We hired someone to cut down our 2 dead trees. We had powerlines running through the tangled branches of one of them. I was teasing my friend yesterday, telling her that we had a guy climbing our trees like a vampire! Then I found out his name was Kellan! For you non-Twilight fans out there, one of the vampires - Emmett - his real name is Kellan. Just thought it was funny.

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

We are excited to see you guys in Lava! Brooklyn has been wearing her swimsuit all week cuz she is so excited!

Jes said...

Miranda, I found your blog! Your kiddos are SO cute! How have you been? Jes Hansen