Sunday, July 20, 2008

The uninvited guest...Mr. Flu.

Harry got the flu!! He started throwing up about 3 am friday morning and the fun kept on keepin' on til the afternoon. Jeff, being the wonderful husband and father that he is, took Aidan to play for a few hours so Harry and I could get rest and get some things around the house done. Yesterday morning me and my friend Casey took the boys to the Independance day parade (which was awesome!) and I started feeling funny. When we got home I started the flu stuff. I laid around all day and Jeff took Aidan off to play again. About midnight (I'm guessing - I went to bed at 4) Jeff came in and said he wasn't feeling good either and he started to throw up. Yeah. Lots of fun. So now i'm just waiting for it to hit Aidan. So far so good though.

1 comment:

Lynch said...

That is so sad Mir. I hate it when you get the flu, cause it spreads in the house like fire. I hope all is better now.