Monday, July 7, 2008

My poor Harry

Harry was so sick last week. It started with him being grumpy for a couple days and then all of the sudden he had a temp of 101.5 and was incredibly lethargic. His temp got up to 102.8 after we took him to the dr. where they told us it was a virus and nothing to do. He had sores in his mouth making it hard for him to eat so I had to feed him liquids with a syringe for a day. We did get some stuff to numb his mouth so he could sleep. The part that really freaked me out, making us take him to the dr., was when I heard Aidan playing with him and he wasn't crying and screaming like normal the last couple days. He was laying down, staring at the ceiling. His face was pale. I said his name, I lifted him, I tickled his pea toes and he wouldn't look at me. When I lifted him up his head just rolled back. Finally he did look at me and just then Jeff pulled up. It was awful. Jeff and our friend Todd gave him a blessing and along with all of your prayers, he is doing fine now. You wouldn't even know he had been sick. So thank you!!


This is how he looked most of the week except his cheeks look pretty good here.


Aidan had been practically ignored all week and was going crazy! Of course he had to get in on the picture. We haev the greatest friends!! Casey took Aidan to the mall when she went shopping and Todd and Kristy took him to the zoo. We were so glad that he got to do something. Thank you so much guys. You have no idea what a blessing you were for Aidan.

2 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Poor little guy! That must have been really scary! I don't think either one of my kids have ever been that sick!

Chad and Kristen said...

That makes me so sad!! Thank goodness for the power of the priesthood! I am so glad for all of you that he is feeling better!