Thursday, July 10, 2008

Starting them young...

A few months ago, Jeff got me this piano!! I am still so incredibly happy with it. The damper pedal was broken but I was able to fix it myself which added to my satisfaction. I just got George Winston's first ever published sheet music and I'm so excited! Aidan is already arranging primary songs. He will play for one part, then sing or do actions for a part, then play the ending. Harry just likes to bang on it. They have so much fun though. I'm sure my tune will change (no pun intended) but as of right now - I don't think I will get sick of listening to my boys play the piano in their own way anytime soon.



cutest little prodigies.


2 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

so cute! Maybe they can teach me!!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Looks like Lava was tons of fun! We're bummed that we had to miss it. We don't get back until Sep 1st, but we might even stay until October, we haven't decided yet. We miss you guys. I love your piano!