Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Lives!



What a selfless act performed by a perfect man. I know that Christ lives. I know that he loves me. I know that he does not leave us alone to go through this world alone. And when I think more about it all - I am overwhelmed. I know that he loves me because he died for me. I know that he lives because on the third day, he left that cold tomb. I know that he does not leave me alone because I can feel his love when I am doing my best to be like Christ. He has given us prophets in these days to guide us and to speak to us. President Monson is a true prophet who has been appointed by God the Father. I am so excited to listen to him speak today at General Conference.

Because of my Savior Jesus Christ, I can be happy. I can have my family with me for all of time and eternity. All I need to do is follow him.

No comments: