Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Home

I've been struggling with the idea of possibly selling our home the last couple of weeks. Its a little small and I felt like it might be time to get some more space. It wasn't until this time that I realized I have been having a 3 year affair with my home! I love this house so much - I would be completely content to stay here forever. I love my hardwood floors, original woodwork inside, the windows, the amazing character, my clawfoot tub...

What is the point of this blog? Its to say 'Thank you Peff!' Because I know he wanted a house in the country, but he still wanted me to be happy and let me have this beautiful home instead. I love you baby!

2 comments:

courtney said...

I love your home! It's so very cozy and beautiful. And it's a HOME which is completely different than a HOUSE.

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE too!! Really... It's fabulous... Which makes sense, given who the Home Maker is. I think that's such a beautiful description of what women do, 'Make a Home'... What could be better?

Love ya!
Penni