Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Peff!

No - this is not an 11 year old picture. Aidan decorated Jeff's cake and put the numbers on backwards - be hes a bob so we just left them. The back part where the frosting is missing - Aidan tried to use a cookie cutter to make it a car cake. He is so sweet!

The Peff chose waffles for his birthday dinner. He has become a maple syrup junkie! Fine by me - I love me some waffles. Happy birthday, Peff - you're an amazing man and I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for us and every support you give me. I love you. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

AmyC ~ said...

Happy Birthday Peff! 23 Wow, you look Great!

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like a great one... ;o)

Smiles
H

courtney said...

I saw the cake and thought, "Oh my goodness, he's only 23?!!" then read the caption....too funny! Happy Birthday Jeff!