Friday, June 20, 2008

Watch out Gateway - here we come!

Jeff was given the opportunity to help Progressive with a whole lot of work in Minneapolis and now Kansas because of the storms. He has been gone for 2 weeks and doesn't get back until next friday! I miss him so much. I can't imagine being without him any longer. I'm going mad.

Something that has made it bareable is that we have been in Salt Lake since last friday night. We have been sooooo incredibly busy the whole time! If we aren't out visiting or running around we are at the pool here at mom's. Aidan is super tan and I'm super burnt! Harry is the only one that has been safe.

Wednesday we hit up the Gateway Mall with Jess and Noah and Amanda. It was a lot of work (you feelin' me girls? haha) but we had a blast.

Harry was just kickin' it. Keepin' it real...if you will.
Aidan and Noah still have so much fun with each other even though they don't see each other as often as they used to. They loved riding trax. They even made a few friends on there.


The posing was over and they were off to start trouble...again! :)

1 comment:

ashtrost said...

If I lived there I'd for sure want to hang out. You guys are so much fun!!