Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Jeff and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Saturday. In 6 years we have lived in Mississippi and Utah. We have had 2 amazing little boys. We bought our 1st house in Idaho and we have fallen more in love every day! My husband is amazing. He has given me encouragement when he could tell I needed it and helped me out at one of the most crucial times in my life after I had Harry. He was the one who finally made me understand PPD. He has supported me while writing my book. He has given me everything I have ever needed. Thank you, Peff! I love you!


We stayed the night at the Peery Hotel. It was so beautiful! The front end manager was fantastic. When Jeff mentioned it was our anniversary he upgraded us to a suite! It was so classy. I really didn't know what to expect there. We felt really cool when Jeff called the concierge to make our reservations at The Roof.
We ate at The Roof restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We had an awesome table by the window so we could look out onto Temple Square. Beautiful. The food is so good. Its our favorite restaurant, but since its pretty pricey we can only go there on super special occasions. Highly recommended! Oh and the creme brulee.....
We walked to the Gateway Mall and did a little shopping. We also gawked a little at some of the freaks and the pretty people.
To top off the night we watched What Happens in Vegas at the Gateway theatre. It was really funny. Ashton Kutcher looked pretty hot and Cameron Diaz was looking old...according to jeff. :)

No comments: