Thursday, March 13, 2008

After...TA DAH!

Jeff was quite impressed...I'm glad! This is the first time I've really been able to decorate my own home. I'm so excited. Like our new carpet? We do!!
Ma - that dresser is beautiful again! We just soaked it in orange oil and it made a huge difference. Above our bed is an old window from our house that was out in the garage. I just broke the glass out of it. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to put something in the spaces or not....hmm......
The boys room turned out better than I'd hoped. I just taped off the stripes and it took me forever! Amanda - thanks for talking me into getting that shelf. It looks great, It hink!

Nothing new done here in the guest room. That will be next. I wasn't too excited about doing it because I was kind of burnt out after the other 2 rooms but after seeing how great they turned out (at least I think so:) ) I'm really excited to figure out what I'm going to do in this room now!

3 comments:

Lynch said...

Mir...that is so cute!! All of it!! good job. You will have to come and help me with my house next!! Haha!!!

Nana said...

It looks beautiful!! Can't wait to come see it in person! Love you

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Wow! It looks great! I love home makeovers & I love the window above your bed SO cute!