Thursday, October 18, 2007

Harrison Stone Hollomon




Harrison Stone Hollomon was born on Tuesday October 16, 2007 at 9:07 pm.

He weighed 7 lbs and was 19 3/4 in long. Before we left the hospital on Thursday he had gained 1 oz!

I was induced at 2:00 pm and things got started a little slow, but as soon as Dr. Jones broke my water things started moving! At 5:00 I was at 5cm and 75% effaced. I got the epidural at 6 cm and at 8:00 I was 10cm and ready to go, we just had to wait for Harry to drop some more. At about 8:30 I started to push with Jeff, my mom and the nurse. The dr. came in just in time to catch little Harry. It was really a great experience. Aidan has been so good. He first told us to send the baby home, but now he gives him kisses and thinks the baby is funny. He is really doing well. Jeff is just beside himself. He loves his boys more than anything!

By the way - he kinda looks like Kevin! We thought he looked just like Aidan when he was born. Then when I woke up - he looked totally different. But I still know he is our little Harry.

1 comment:

Chad and Kristen said...

oh he is so cute and tiny!! I just want to squeeze him!!